March really begins our new year, I am sure most of you have begun getting their cars out on the road with the great weather we are having. Next, the 44th Annual God’s Country Car Show in the La Crosse Center – for those who will be attending, meet at the ticket office at 3pm and we will have dinner in the “3 Rivers Lodge”.
Please sign up for the Ride & Dine’s – Sharon and I will sign up for May, this past weekend we found a nice drive, with good roads and a wine and brew pub for lunch.
My goal is to build up recruitment over the next two years to increase our membership.
Meeting called to order at 6:41 PM by President Chuck Zimmer.
Secretary’s Report: Minutes from the January 28, 2018 meeting were presented with no corrections noted.
Treasurer’s Report: Kris K was not present but had provided the Treasurer Report to Chuck Z who reviewed it during the meeting.
Governor’s Report: Charlie B reported the Rally schedule for all of 2018 has been published. Charlie is distribute it to all members.
Webmaster’s Report: No report.
1) Mar 9th – Ladies Luncheon at Diggers at 12:30 PM. Park in the City Parking Ramp. Hosted by Mary S.
2) Mar 17th – 44th Annual God’s Country Car Show at the La Crosse Center. RCC member will tour show as a group. Meet in the lobby. Dinner will follow at 3 Rivers Lodge in the Radisson. RSVP to Mark S if you plan to attend by March 10th.
3) Mar 25th – RCC Members meeting at Schmidty’s. Dinner at 5:30 PM followed by meeting at 6:30 PM.
4) Jun 9th - RCC Rally.
5) Jul 25th – RCC Car Show at Brenengen’s in West Salem.
1) RCC Bowling Party at Playmor Lanes was attended by 10 bowlers.
Dinner followed at Famous Dave’s attended by 19 RCC members and guests.
2) Ladies Luncheon at Hackberry’s Bistro was attended by 6 RCC members.
3) Spring “Beater Rally” has been canceled.
4) Ride & Dine sign-up sheet was circulated by Dave & Kathy.
5) RCC Car Show.
a. Flyers being finalized. Still looking for Sponsors. Several businesses were suggested as possible sponsors.
b. Organizational meeting will be held in April. Mark S to email the date and details.
c. Big Boar BBQ will provide Lunch again this year.
6) RCC Business Cards – Chuck Z. has more cards if anyone needs some.
Adjournment: Meeting adjourned at 7:14 PM.
Next Meeting March 25th at Schmidty’s.
Deb Stowers 3/1|
Cyndy Schaper 3/11
Chuck Zimmer 3/11
Judy Rowley 3/17
Tom Stibbe 3/22
Marv Braund 3/26
Check out our Facebook page, a link to it is on our home page.
Check out the Bulletin Board, for RCC Merchandise.
RCC Videos YouTube link now available on the Gallery page.
To get a copy of this month's newsletter, just click on Download.
I have added a link to our YouTube Introduction on the Information page.
To get a copy of the RCC Constitution, just click on the Member Page.
If you are a Corvette owner and would like get more information about the River City Corvettes Club, just send us an email at