July is a busy month: July started off on July 6th with 4 RCC members going to Ray & Diane’s “Summer Party” in Holmen. (Dennis Schaper, Mosley’s, Tom Stowers & Zimmer’s)
“Brenengen’s/ RCC car show”(July 14th.) We will need all hands on deck to make everything go smoothly. Don Brenengen and Britton Slowey both attended and Don talked about the new building for the West Salem Boy’s & Girl’s club. This seems to be an all city movement and they currently have $2.1M. They are looking at a goal of $3M.
Remaining Events –See below:
July: 7/10 - Rudy's Drive-in Night – Tuesday, 6:00 – 8:00 7/12 - Lady’s Luncheon / Dinner at the Waterfront 5:00 7/14 - RCC/Brenengen's Car Show – West Salem 7/18 – Black Hills Corvette trip to Sioux Falls, SD 7/22 - Member's Meeting at Zimmer’s Potluck
Meeting called to order at 6:12 PM by President Chuck Zimmer.
Secretary’s Report: Minutes from the May 20, 2018 meeting were presented with no corrections noted.
Treasurer’s Report: Kris K. reviewed the current account balances.
Governor’s Report: No Report. Webmaster’s Report: Web page is up to date.
1) July 6th – Medina Summer Party and Car Show. Hyw D.
2) July 10th – Rudy Drive In Car Show 5:30 to 7:30 PM.
3) July 12th – Ladies Luncheon / Dinner at the Waterfront 5:00 PM.
4) July 14th – RCC Car Show at Brenengen’s in West Salem.
5) July 18th – 21st – Black Hills Corvette trip to Sioux Falls, SD hosted by Mark S. and Charlie B.
6) July 22 – RCC Meeting at Chuck & Sharon Zimmer’s home.
7) August 26 – RCC Meeting at Ron & Ramona Callender’s home.
8) Sept 23 – RCC Meeting at Bill & LeAnn Conard’s home.
1) June Dairy Day Parade was well attended with 9 car participating. The group dined at Fox Hollow after the parade. Tom S. bought everyone lunch because he had won the 50/50 raffle from the Holland Air Show.
2) Ladies Luncheon at David Ray’s with 5 RCC members participate.
3) June Ride & Dine was hosted by Charlie & Coral. Five car with 8 RCC members toured Kinstone Megalithic Gardens and ate at The Monarch in Fountain City.
4) NCCC sanctioned Rally had 3 out of town and 2 RCC members participants. The out of town participants were from Illinois and Iowa.
5) RCC Car Show - Mark S. joined the meeting by phone. Everything thing is ready.
Adjournment: Meeting adjourned at 7:36 PM.
Next Meeting July 22 at Chuck & Sharon Zimmer’s home. It will be a Potluck.
Judy Mosley 7/21|
Keith Woyicki 7/25
Check out our Facebook page, a link to it is on our home page.
Check out the Bulletin Board, for RCC Merchandise.
New pictures have been added to the Gallery page.
RCC Videos YouTube link now available on the Gallery page.
To get a copy of this month's newsletter, just click on Download.
I have added a link to our YouTube Introduction on the Information page.
To get a copy of the RCC Constitution, just click on the Member Page.
If you are a Corvette owner and would like get more information about the River City Corvettes Club, just send us an email at