Dennis, I would like to “Thank You” for the outstanding job he has done over the past view year’s and express my gratitude for all you have done. I just hope I can do as good of a job as you have done.
My goal going forward will be to build up recruitment over the next two years to increase our membership.
Regarding this coming year’s activities, I will have a list that the Board of officers worked on in early January.
Meeting called to order at 6:40 PM by President Chuck Zimmer.
Secretary’s Report: Minutes from the October 22, 2107 meeting were presented with no corrections noted.
Treasurer’s Report: Kris review checkbook balance. 2018 contribution from Brenengen has been received.
Governor’s Report: Rally June 9th. Member’s roster has been updated.
Webmaster’s Report: No report.
1) Feb 9th Ladies Luncheon at Hackberry’s Bistro La Crosse 12:30 PM.
2) Feb. 10th Bowling at Playmore La Crosse 2 to 4PM Dinner at Famous Dave’s after bowling.
3) Feb 25th Monthly meeting at Schmidty’s 5:30 PM.
4) March 18 – 20th God’s Country Car Show at the La Crosse Center.
5) June 9th – RCC Rally.
6) July 25th RCC Car Show at Brenengen’s in West Salem.
1) Year End Party at Freight House was great. Thanks Dave and Kathy for hosting again.
2) Rocky’s Supper Club Friday Fish Fry was attended by 12 members.
1) Tax form 990 for 2017 was taken care of by Kris K.
2) RCC Car Show – Mark S.
a. Big Boar will be providing lunch again this year.
b. Businesses are being canvased in West Salem for sponsorship donation.
c. Flyer is being prepared.
d. Organizational meeting in April - invite Collen the new director of the West Salem Boys & Girls Club.
3) RCC Business Cards – Chuck had business cards printed to hand out to corvette owners – members names can be written on back.
4) 2018 Ride & Dine Host signup sheet will be circulated at next month’s meeting.
Adjournment: Meeting adjourned at 7:10 PM by President Chuck Z.
Next Meeting February 25 at Schmidty’s.
Ramona Callender 2/12|
Jon Cox 2/17
Jim Rowley 2/18
Check out our Facebook page, a link to it is on our home page.
Check out the Bulletin Board, for RCC Merchandise.
RCC Videos YouTube link now available on the Gallery page.
To get a copy of this month's newsletter, just click on Download.
I have added a link to our YouTube Introduction on the Information page.
To get a copy of the RCC Constitution, just click on the Member Page.
If you are a Corvette owner and would like get more information about the River City Corvettes Club, just send us an email at